NITECORE - Digi Charger D4
The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The D4 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and...
The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The D4 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D4's four microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete. The Nitecore D4: The world's most advanced fully-automatic digital charger. It's as simple as insert, detect and charge.
• Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
• Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
• Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
• Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
• Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
• Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
• Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
• Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
• Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
• Compatible with small capacity batteries
• Automatically stops charging when complete
• Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
• Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
• Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Features reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
• Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
• Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
• Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
• Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
• Compatible with: Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440,Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
When will my order be shipped?
Orders are almost always shipped the same business day as long as it was submitted before 3PM PST. We are known for shipping fast and we pride ourselves on it. There is a 1-48 hour processing time for all orders regardless of the shipping method.
We process orders from 9:00AM PST - 3PM PST on business days from Monday through Friday. We do not process orders on Saturday and major U.S holidays. We do process orders on Sunday but they will not leave and be shipped until the following business day.
Our daily shipping cutoff time is 3PM PST.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all States in the U.S
Please note: We do not ship international
Exclude : Colorado, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and APO/DPO/FPO/Other Military Addresses
USPS Shipping Rates:
- USPS First class (5-7 business days) - $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping
- USPS US Expedited (2-5 business days) - $7.99 Flat Rate Shipping
Please note: Certain orders will be shipped to the cardholder's verified billing address. If we are unable to verify this address, the order may be cancelled. Additionally, certain orders are going to be shipped with signature confirmation (Someone must be available to sign for the package).
Estimated Transit Times
USPS First Class Mail ("snail mail") 2-7 business days* in transit
USPS Priority (standard shipping) 1-4 business days* in transit
USPS Priority Mail Express 1-2 Business day* in transit
USPS service days: Monday - Saturday.
APO/FPO: For orders shipped to military addresses, the shipment can take up to 14 days in transit.
We do not guarantee transit times and shipping fees are non-refundable through us.
However, the shipping methods listed below are guaranteed directly through the shipping carrier with certain exceptions. These exceptions are usually weather delays and failed delivery attempts. For more information, please contact the carrier directly. If you feel your shipment was late due to a service failure, a claim can be filed by contacting the shipping carrier:
USPS: Only Priority Mail Express is guaranteed*
USPS® Customer Service
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) to file a claim
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM ET
Once your order has been shipped, the tracking number will be sent to the email address registered to your account. This information can also be viewed when logged into your account in the "my account" page or by clicking here.
Please do not be alarmed if the delivery confirmation (USPS version of tracking) for your package has not updated in a few days. USPS delivery confirmation does not update until the package has reached a sort facility or your local post office. There are no updates in between. All delivery issues should be addressed with your local post office.
USPS offers speedy and reliable service at a low cost. However, they can and will occasionally make the mistake of mis-routing a package. Unfortunately these errors are out of our control and we are not responsible for errors or delays by USPS.
Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions:
Please review your shipping address carefully when placing an order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit times or returned orders. We will not reship the order until it is returned to us by the courier and the customer has paid for the cost to reship the order.
How are replacement parts shipped?
ALL replacement shipments and warranty shipments are shipped using USPS First Class Mail.