SMOK - Species 230W TC Starter Kit
The SMOK SPECIES 230W TC Starter Kit is the epicenter of SMOKTech's technological prowess, empowering a new 1.45" OLED Colorful Touch Screen device with sophisticated design element to pair with the maximal mesh coils of the TFV8 Baby V2 Tank. The Species 230W Mod is the V2 or second generation of the alien creature, imposing a truly futuristic design with an upscale...
The SMOK SPECIES 230W TC Starter Kit is the epicenter of SMOKTech's technological prowess, empowering a new 1.45" OLED Colorful Touch Screen device with sophisticated design element to pair with the maximal mesh coils of the TFV8 Baby V2 Tank. The Species 230W Mod is the V2 or second generation of the alien creature, imposing a truly futuristic design with an upscale touch through angular lines and now-iconic cobra resin-dyed panel. The structure of the SMOK Speciesmaintains an ergonomic, vertical-based design centered around the updated 1.45" OLED Touch Screen with newly interactive features. Maintaining the powerful performance chipset SMOK have come to known for, the Species can fire up to 230W of maximal power with preheat wattage values and full temperature suite such as TCR adjustments. The sophistication of the SMOK Species 230W Kit continues with the TFV8 Baby V2 Sub-Ohm Tank, featuring a 5mL maximum eJuice capacity, signature rotary top-fill, and massive triple bottom airslots. The crowning achievement lies within the hyper engines of the TFV8 V2 Coil Family, including a 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil with a large piece of mesh covering the cotton and a rating range of 90W to 140W. Each full set-up also comes with the 0.2ohm Baby A2 Dual Coil with two heating cores and a wattage setting of 50W to 80W. Destined to be one of the most desirable showcase of the year, the SMOK Species 230W Starter Kit absolutely lives up to its "Creature V2" name and truly is out of this world.
SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Replacement Coils
SMOK Species 230W TC Touch Screen Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 82.1mm by 49mm by 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Preheat Functionality - Soft, Normal, Hard, Max
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Color 1.45" OLED Touch Screen - New Interface
- Universally Unique Identifier
- Screen-Lock Button - Simplify Operation
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Heating Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port - 1.8A Charging Current
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Red, Gold, Blue, Silver, White, Green, Rainbow
SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25.4mm Base Diameter
- 30mm At Widest Point
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Triple Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade Baby V2 Coil System
- 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil - rated for 90-140W
- 0.2ohm Baby V2 A2 Dual Coil - rated for 50-80W
- Antibacterial Medical Cotton
- 16mm Wide Delrin Widebore Drip Tip - Exclusive Fitment
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Species 230W Box Mod
- 1 TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- 1 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil
- 1 0.2ohm Baby V2 A2 Dual Coil
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
When will my order be shipped?
Orders are almost always shipped the same business day as long as it was submitted before 3PM PST. We are known for shipping fast and we pride ourselves on it. There is a 1-48 hour processing time for all orders regardless of the shipping method.
We process orders from 9:00AM PST - 3PM PST on business days from Monday through Friday. We do not process orders on Saturday and major U.S holidays. We do process orders on Sunday but they will not leave and be shipped until the following business day.
Our daily shipping cutoff time is 3PM PST.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all States in the U.S
Please note: We do not ship international
Exclude : Colorado, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and APO/DPO/FPO/Other Military Addresses
USPS Shipping Rates:
- USPS First class (5-7 business days) - $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping
- USPS US Expedited (2-5 business days) - $7.99 Flat Rate Shipping
Please note: Certain orders will be shipped to the cardholder's verified billing address. If we are unable to verify this address, the order may be cancelled. Additionally, certain orders are going to be shipped with signature confirmation (Someone must be available to sign for the package).
Estimated Transit Times
USPS First Class Mail ("snail mail") 2-7 business days* in transit
USPS Priority (standard shipping) 1-4 business days* in transit
USPS Priority Mail Express 1-2 Business day* in transit
USPS service days: Monday - Saturday.
APO/FPO: For orders shipped to military addresses, the shipment can take up to 14 days in transit.
We do not guarantee transit times and shipping fees are non-refundable through us.
However, the shipping methods listed below are guaranteed directly through the shipping carrier with certain exceptions. These exceptions are usually weather delays and failed delivery attempts. For more information, please contact the carrier directly. If you feel your shipment was late due to a service failure, a claim can be filed by contacting the shipping carrier:
USPS: Only Priority Mail Express is guaranteed*
USPS® Customer Service
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) to file a claim
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM ET
Once your order has been shipped, the tracking number will be sent to the email address registered to your account. This information can also be viewed when logged into your account in the "my account" page or by clicking here.
Please do not be alarmed if the delivery confirmation (USPS version of tracking) for your package has not updated in a few days. USPS delivery confirmation does not update until the package has reached a sort facility or your local post office. There are no updates in between. All delivery issues should be addressed with your local post office.
USPS offers speedy and reliable service at a low cost. However, they can and will occasionally make the mistake of mis-routing a package. Unfortunately these errors are out of our control and we are not responsible for errors or delays by USPS.
Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions:
Please review your shipping address carefully when placing an order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit times or returned orders. We will not reship the order until it is returned to us by the courier and the customer has paid for the cost to reship the order.
How are replacement parts shipped?
ALL replacement shipments and warranty shipments are shipped using USPS First Class Mail.