SMOK - Veneno 225W Starter Kit
SMOK Veneno 225W TC Starter Kit is a striking, futuristic designed device with colorful LED strips and high-performance chipset to pair with the TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition for a stunning and luminous set. The Veneno 225W TC Box Mod delivers one of the most vibrant designs released thus far in the LED devices segment, integrating robotic design elements with two LED...
SMOK Veneno 225W TC Starter Kit is a striking, futuristic designed device with colorful LED strips and high-performance chipset to pair with the TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition for a stunning and luminous set. The Veneno 225W TC Box Mod delivers one of the most vibrant designs released thus far in the LED devices segment, integrating robotic design elements with two LED strips below the screen and five LED strips on the back. Ergonomically, the Veneno features a stealthy squeeze-to-activate firing bar and a 0.96" OLED screen with 6-Color customization for advanced display.
SMOK Veneno 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 85m by 47.3mm by 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 6-225W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- 12-Color LED Light-Up Strips - Fully Customizable
- 6-Color 9" OLED Display Matrix
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Hinged Battery Door Access
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless, Black, Red, Gold, Purple, Rainbow
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby - Light Edition Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Colorful LED O-Rings - Light-Up When Fired
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W - recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W - recommended 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W - recommended 60-80W
- 510 Connection
- 1 Veneno Box Mod
- 1 TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Core
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Core
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Port
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
When will my order be shipped?
Orders are almost always shipped the same business day as long as it was submitted before 3PM PST. We are known for shipping fast and we pride ourselves on it. There is a 1-48 hour processing time for all orders regardless of the shipping method.
We process orders from 9:00AM PST - 3PM PST on business days from Monday through Friday. We do not process orders on Saturday and major U.S holidays. We do process orders on Sunday but they will not leave and be shipped until the following business day.
Our daily shipping cutoff time is 3PM PST.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all States in the U.S
Please note: We do not ship international
Exclude : Colorado, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and APO/DPO/FPO/Other Military Addresses
USPS Shipping Rates:
- USPS First class (5-7 business days) - $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping
- USPS US Expedited (2-5 business days) - $7.99 Flat Rate Shipping
Please note: Certain orders will be shipped to the cardholder's verified billing address. If we are unable to verify this address, the order may be cancelled. Additionally, certain orders are going to be shipped with signature confirmation (Someone must be available to sign for the package).
Estimated Transit Times
USPS First Class Mail ("snail mail") 2-7 business days* in transit
USPS Priority (standard shipping) 1-4 business days* in transit
USPS Priority Mail Express 1-2 Business day* in transit
USPS service days: Monday - Saturday.
APO/FPO: For orders shipped to military addresses, the shipment can take up to 14 days in transit.
We do not guarantee transit times and shipping fees are non-refundable through us.
However, the shipping methods listed below are guaranteed directly through the shipping carrier with certain exceptions. These exceptions are usually weather delays and failed delivery attempts. For more information, please contact the carrier directly. If you feel your shipment was late due to a service failure, a claim can be filed by contacting the shipping carrier:
USPS: Only Priority Mail Express is guaranteed*
USPS® Customer Service
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) to file a claim
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM ET
Once your order has been shipped, the tracking number will be sent to the email address registered to your account. This information can also be viewed when logged into your account in the "my account" page or by clicking here.
Please do not be alarmed if the delivery confirmation (USPS version of tracking) for your package has not updated in a few days. USPS delivery confirmation does not update until the package has reached a sort facility or your local post office. There are no updates in between. All delivery issues should be addressed with your local post office.
USPS offers speedy and reliable service at a low cost. However, they can and will occasionally make the mistake of mis-routing a package. Unfortunately these errors are out of our control and we are not responsible for errors or delays by USPS.
Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions:
Please review your shipping address carefully when placing an order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit times or returned orders. We will not reship the order until it is returned to us by the courier and the customer has paid for the cost to reship the order.
How are replacement parts shipped?
ALL replacement shipments and warranty shipments are shipped using USPS First Class Mail.